I follow a quiltnet news group, and recent discussion has been over the "new" fabric and if you like it, how that corresponds to your age. It amused me.
Yes, I am old enough that "retro" fabrics are patterns I remember, but no, I am not sick of them and I think my love for them has more to do with personality and what attracts me...
Here is a website that if you look at it today, their home page doesn't have one ugly fabric on it. Well, maybe one. Not crazy about the mermaid one at the top. But these are some of my favorite designers listed with new collections.
No, they aren't paying me to tell you about them. Just go look and see what I think is beautiful!
http://quilthome.com/
5 comments:
I like the Vicki Payne and Amy Butler fabrics best. The oranges and pinks in particular. Thanks!
Kaffe Fassett was one of my favorites.
These are beautiful fabrics. When you come in to slc you will have to visit Whimsy Cottage on 23rd east and 4600 south - these are the type of fabrics we carry there. Fun bright colors! (sorry for the commercial :))
New Brandon Malby
Belle
Wildwood
For Your Home
Pretty...
Did you know Heather Bailey is Eleanor Peace Bailey's daughter in law? FYI
I love a lot of them, oranges and pinks.
Post a Comment