"Film Grain" button makes the photo look old. Contrived? A little. But I like the effect today. Kind of like crackling paint on purpose, or stressing new furniture to look antiqued, or dying your hair to look younger? Harmless way to experiment, even if it is pretend.
Today makes 7 weeks of non-employment. We are doing okay with lots of help from family and friends. Surviving. Still eating fine. Same prayers.
In 20 years this will be a memory of something we survived together. Side by side. Stronger because of the trial. And we will be thankful for it.
4 comments:
I like the special effects on this one!
I've never really looked at your wall mural slides before now. They are amazing. What fun! I am inspired. Love your ceilings too, I've never seen such beautiful ceilings before...you've heard a lot from me today, but I just wanted to tell you. Thanks for sharing on your blog.
Yes. Looking back you will be glad you endured it well. Love, Dad
Post a Comment