Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Pre-Fog

Some times things seem so clear. Easy to understand. Simple. Perfect.

This man helps me be me, clearly, without confusion. The best me. The good me, not the grouchy mommy-me. He makes her disappear with kind words and gentle touches.

Am I tamed? Beau and the Beastette? I could re-write some fairy-tales.
(This picture was taken JUST BEFORE the one in tomorrow's post! We are in the car, after working out on elliptical machines together--Emma taught me how, I taught John. Pass on the knowledge!)

2 comments:

Jane Babcock said...

You taught me to enjoy the elliptical machine as well. Thank you.

We are really enjoying the mural making mom in the moment, here in Salt Lake City.

landbeck said...

You are kind to credit me with having a positive influence. I am certain you have done more to make me a better person than I could ever hope to do for you.

Today, your words are comforting in your absence. Hope you are having a good time!