Purple silky and fleece raw edge ruffle baby quilt for a shower gift. I did a running stitch on the inside ruffle and sewed down the outer one, so it looked gathered, more in control; pulled lots of strings off. Hopefully it will wash up smoother, kind of a shabby-chic thing going for a purple princess!
My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Sunday, June 6, 2010
Talent Show
Purple silky and fleece raw edge ruffle baby quilt for a shower gift. I did a running stitch on the inside ruffle and sewed down the outer one, so it looked gathered, more in control; pulled lots of strings off. Hopefully it will wash up smoother, kind of a shabby-chic thing going for a purple princess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Do you have to be on stage to have talent? I know many talented people quietly working away...
You are a magnificent quilter. I truly adore the one you made for my Aubrey. She's sleeping soundly on it right now. As soon as her cheek hits the silk she relaxes and calms. So sweet. Thanks again, friend!
It's wonderful to see all of your beautiful quilts lined up. You are so talented!
There are so many talents that can't be shown on a stage - One year a very clever woman in our ward put up a photo of her three boys as her talent!
You're talented in so many ways in addition to your quilting talent.
Post a Comment