Monday, October 31, 2011

Linking

Photobucket

John, my husband of nearly 23 years, wrote a great blog post, and submitted it to MODERN Mormon Men Blogs. Good reading! Thanks to Cousin Julie who suggested he submit something the same day he was looking at the option--seriously. That was good support & one more reason to make him brave enough to just do it!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Hooray!!!! So exciting. I loved his post.

landbeck said...

Emmalyn was the first one to suggest I submit an article to them. It was her encouragement that made me write the article in the first place.

Thanks to you both!

Fine Art by Jennifer said...

Very cool.

BobandLu said...

Cool! I'll look it up. When I first saw that picture, I saw a white pair of flared pants, toes kind of turned in. Wasn't sure about modern mormon men wearing bell bottoms...

Lisa Chin said...

Congratulations John! Great article!