I taught Hannah how to take a t-shirt that she and her sisters weren't going to wear, sew up the bottom hem and cut off the sleeves and cut out the neck to make a great bag...
Or APRON! Work pocket apron for berries, or tools, you could add pockets (this is what comes from brainstorming with a creative niece! We had fun!) Or a super-hero cape!
A princess hair veil, wrist bracelet out of a sleeve...pony tail holder!
Or head kerchief tied under your chin or tied behind your neck it is a snood to put all your hair in like a hair net! Versatile!
The love bags I brought with me to share contained this ruffle-petticoat tiered skirt, that Roxie has outgrown but wore when she got baptized two years ago, before I added the netting ruffles. There were 4 ruffled skirts in the bags. Which surprised me. I seem to go through creation phases, try something several ways, work out the kinks.
3 comments:
You are a very fun aunt. Wish you were closer so Mariel could be creative with you too!
The girls loved your visit! (We did too).
They are so lucky to have you as their aunt!
Post a Comment