My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Wednesday, February 6, 2013
Alley Discoveries
Drooling continues. He makes me laugh, and still surprises me often.
Ohhh, funny. I interrupted my order of pre-posts with the Max picture from yesterday. Originally, the post that will show up Thursday was for Tuesday, titled, "Drool Pile" so my drooling today would make more sense. Bad editing on my part. John said he prefers the Chilean graffiti Mom & Dad have found and posted on their mission blog! John is standing in front of some cussing, bodily editing.
1 comment:
Ohhh, funny. I interrupted my order of pre-posts with the Max picture from yesterday. Originally, the post that will show up Thursday was for Tuesday, titled, "Drool Pile" so my drooling today would make more sense. Bad editing on my part. John said he prefers the Chilean graffiti Mom & Dad have found and posted on their mission blog! John is standing in front of some cussing, bodily editing.
Post a Comment