My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Wednesday, February 13, 2013
No Public Warning
Rarely does my family see the changes coming. I suppose they could calculate how busy I am, what deadlines and projects I am dealing with, when I work outside our home, when I am home waiting for payday with paint in our basement just waiting for me. If I put my paint clothes on early enough in the day and they see, they might suspect something to be different when they come home.
I've been thinking of neutrals a lot lately. Or maybe it is my maturing color palette (or my color-sensory boredom with winter cloudy blahs?) that craves change.
So it is different. The trick is to get enough done during the day to turn it back into a functioning feeding station by dinner time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ah, the nostalgic memories of previous iterations. I will miss our dramatic dots, but I like the new warmth and depth of the creamy ivory and silverish thing you have going on.
Hope you put of photos of how it looks finished!
What? How did I miss this when I stopped by. Must come in the back door next time!
I loved that there was always change in our house. Room for more beauiyling.
Post a Comment