You can reserve the archery range for parties. Prizes, balloons, shoot at animal targets, paper, or dead-like/life-sized zombie themed, if you so desire...
This was Roxie's birthday gift from Grandpa John.
Equipment rental, lesson, time on the range for four, had to be used all at once, same session (yeah for groupons).
The range master provided a little "tourney" with Suzanna winning on points! All four were good shots!
It was 104' when we got back in the car. Roxie lasted the longest, outshooting everyone!
3 comments:
I'm glad our kids are willing to go out on hot days for fun times. Glad you are willing to take them!
Roxie has great form! I remember learning how you're supposed to hold your arms and everything when you shoot and she's got it. She looks strong. What a great activity and present.
Terrifying zombie picture!
That sounds like a great fun day! but so hot.... I'm glad siblings like to play together.
Roxie Jane looks very mature/older holding that bow!
Post a Comment