From a distance it is hard to believe this is a single family dwelling, not a...assisted living home or something. HUGE! Count those chimneys.
This is a tiny representation of the McMansions I drive past on the way home. Huge, hefty, unbelievable, many with huge horse barns and fields--not crops to harvest, but silly grass! Many of them are secluded with greenness. Maryland is very green. A forest will sprout if you don't mow every week when it is wet/rainy.
Fancy hedges that were more than 1/2 mile along road...
Historical stone.
Old farms...
It was nice to come home to our house. Nothing pretentious. Simple rancher. In need of de-cluttering and cleaning, but feels like home!
3 comments:
There are a lot of big impressive homes near yours. More house means more to keep clean and organize. I don't think I'd ever want a place that big, but they are fun to visit!
I like your house.
People get lost in too big houses. Small spaces mean more people in each other's space, but also more talking and playing! That is impossible if people are too far.
Post a Comment