We finished reading last night. Moroni 10:14 stood out differently after our weekend of loss. I love this book, and I am thankful for the truths and testimonies of prophets within these pages. Thankful our children have been good sports about reading it as a family. This is our nightly devotional ritual, followed by a prayer and the tradition of giving each other hugs & kisses and saying, "I love you!"
Proof we can still smile (mostly at John's goofy back and forth setting the camera timer). Life goes on. We miss Maxwell. We are grateful for the support and love family and friends and strangers/new friends have shown us.
So this is us living our beliefs. We believe families can be together forever. That death is a temporary separation. That we will all be resurrected, perfected, with not a hair missing. That we are loved by Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. That all will be well, eventually, and we can find peace during trials and hard things.
4 comments:
Beautiful photo and beautiful words. Love you
True words. Love you!
I love my family! Sad I couldn't be there for the traditional picture, but glad that we were able to finish the Book of Mormon again. Wahoo! You are all awesome!
You all are good examples. Thanks for sharing your smiles and testimony even in hard times, no, especially in hard times.
Post a Comment