And another client this week. I love word-of-mouth referrals! Before picture.
This shot shows both seagulls, name in polka dots, an island she wanted...
I was happy with 2 palm trees, but the client wanted one more. Where is my contract in place when I need it? (There is a contract clause that talks about additions after the artist is "done" and a whole section about interruptions, wandering pets, watching work-in-progress that protects my trying-to-please personality and my NOT-strongly-enough-worded-aesthetic recommendations. Each mural addition is more $ that way, instead of first agreed price covering everything possibly done, hours or even days later, until client is finally happy. Been there. I had an art teacher once explain that it is important to know when to STOP before you ruin something by going [1 tree] too far!) Live and learn and trust John's insight, go the contract route.
This girl plays on the lacrosse team with Gabby--saw her palm trees, wanted some for her pre-sponged room. I talked her into a glow-in-dark moon instead of sunrise, works better wtih the colors in her room!
Sister of Megan, same house. Preteen into sports--all of them! I should have taken a picture of her trophy wall, not just soccer, but golf, basketball, baseball, she does it all!
6 comments:
Nice effects and colors. Love the birdie bathroom. And I think you were right about the two palms, and definitely the moon is better.
I agree about the palms and the moon too. Excellent. I like the name and sports. Great identity reminder.
I'm really impressed with what you've been doing. I can see that you've refined ideas and techniques, probably with the volume you're doing you can't help but build up your abilities!
gosh, you are doing a lot! I love those birds sitting above the towels. so simple and fun.
I want a birdie tree in my bathroom.
Love the moon instead of sun idea. Great counseling.
I love the bird bathroom! And the palm trees are nice.
I think you do need contracts...
Post a Comment