And today, they made me want to dance! I think I need to do more movements during Primary singing time. Maybe not "dancing" but some actions. I've got the wiggles. Tapping toes. Ready for one of those dipping kisses wearing a long dress!
My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Dance!
When I see murals, I try and get a photo, to study, see what works, what isn't as sucessful, things I would change. These are from our Morgantown trip earlier in September this year.
And today, they made me want to dance! I think I need to do more movements during Primary singing time. Maybe not "dancing" but some actions. I've got the wiggles. Tapping toes. Ready for one of those dipping kisses wearing a long dress!


And today, they made me want to dance! I think I need to do more movements during Primary singing time. Maybe not "dancing" but some actions. I've got the wiggles. Tapping toes. Ready for one of those dipping kisses wearing a long dress!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oooooohhhhh yes!
I would LOVE to take dancing classes with Dave. How can we convince???
Do they teach the dipping kiss?
I keep checking the Harford Community College classes, and ballroom is on WED night, not convenient. Someday!
I want to take with Matt too...rec programs have them too but not on a good night for me and I always miss the cut off.
my mom was the primary chorister and she always had the kids standing and doing little actions and moves with a couple of the songs. THere was some song that was new to primary about holding hands or something and they would all hold hands and sway as they sang. It was really cute. :)
That would be a fun Elder's Quorum couples activity. If only we knew someone with connections... :)
Post a Comment