Friday, December 19, 2008

She's HOME!

I love this picture of Emma, home! In the living room!

We got back from the athletic club and red-comfortable-waterproof-shoe shopping (40% discount at Sears on all Land's End goods) and saw 2 messages blinking on the phone. "I bet one of those is Gpa John wanting to talk to you!" Yes, and they said they would come over sometime today to see her.

They were here in less than 5 minutes!

I loved listening to her answer their questions: what was your worse final? Physics. What was your favorite class? Biology.

Her hair has grown even longer. Tomorrow she makes a visit to Geri (H for Hair Talent), to see what cut and style she would recommend.

Pie Night tonight for EQ activity. John made 3 grapefruit pies last night for it and hopes people come. Spouse invited (or dates, Emma is his other date tonight) but no kids.

1 comment:

Emmalyn said...

And I'm so happy to BE home!