My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Thankful, Heart Full
(almost black and white. This is my #3 favorite photo of early November. I think it is our expressions that I love.)
With these daily "visits" from you, it is easy to let my mind drift a little, thinking you are just in the other room. That you've just stepped out for the morning.
Especially seeing pictures of you painting over on Emma's blog!
We miss you, but even with you gone, we still fell your presence in every room. The kids certainly do; I am invoking your name to set the standard for cleaning the house this morning!
3 comments:
With these daily "visits" from you, it is easy to let my mind drift a little, thinking you are just in the other room. That you've just stepped out for the morning.
Especially seeing pictures of you painting over on Emma's blog!
We miss you, but even with you gone, we still fell your presence in every room. The kids certainly do; I am invoking your name to set the standard for cleaning the house this morning!
Happy Thanksgiving, Jennilyn.
The color is so interesting! The difference it makes. Pictures. Room changing colors in lighting.
We're thankful you and Em could be with us this Thanksgivinig! Love, Dad
Post a Comment