So I will show you some other past work over the weekend.
See, I do know how to make a Double Wedding Ring. Nephew Gabriel M has this quilt.
I had all my quilts hanging once. The "Say Good-bye to the Mountains" quilt is the purple and green one.
Close up of the tops of the mountains with some of the first photo transfers I ever did. Can you see our wedding picture? Does that count as a couple photo?
5 comments:
I don't think I've seen the "Say Good-bye to the Mountains" quilt. What a beautiful tribute to that part of your life! I love your quilts.
Your quilts are amazing. I especially love the one I see here that Jen B. has.
I love double wedding ring quilts but have never been brave enough to try one. Yours is absolutely beautiful! Love the Goodbye to the mountains quilt too.
I like the mountain quilt. Where is it now?
Mountain quilt is in a folded pile. I haven't hung it up in awhile, probably time to rotate it into circulation. I can tell some of the fabrics have faded from sun exposure, so I try to not keep it out too long.
Post a Comment