Tuesday, February 16, 2010

More Snow, But I Don't Mind


I really like the snow! I think it is beautiful, and I'm ready to paint some snow for fun. I saw a store clerance sign spray-painted on a 10 foot bank of snow along route 40, bright neon orange paint, hard to miss.

Kool-Aid, or spray paint? Make it bird edible? Juice? Abstract or representational?

6 comments:

Cheryl U said...

Be sure and get a picture posted of whatever you do with the snow!! I know it will be great. Have a wonderful day.

Deb said...

Spray bottles with water and food coloring. I think we'll try that this week too.

Lisa Chin said...

Koolaid or Food Coloring always work well. Have fun and take pictures!

Emmalyn said...

Sounds like fun!

Likely said...

maybe they meant a clearance of the snow! That is funny.

Jane Babcock said...

Your picture reminds me of the old song, I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm".
Love, Dad