My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Thursday, February 25, 2010
When Less Color Is Better
When you match your dress, it helps to tone down the saturation. I blush easily, and this dress matches my face to start with, but it is warm!
As I quickly look at this picture of us this morning (eating and reading blog!) our expressions look a little pained, tired. Maybe it is me reflecting current mood? I like yesterday's posted photo better than this, seeing them juxtaposed...
3 comments:
As I quickly look at this picture of us this morning (eating and reading blog!) our expressions look a little pained, tired. Maybe it is me reflecting current mood? I like yesterday's posted photo better than this, seeing them juxtaposed...
I like the color in this.
I'm a blusher too! I have in my mind that a blue shirt oranges me up. I don't know if it helps, maybe I blush less by thinking I'm less pink. :)
I do love you in pink.
Post a Comment