I donated this quilt to a church. Made it with a good group of Christian ladies, taking a class from...Peg Bingham/somebody? Must look up her name. Celtic knot work fascinates me. I am really bad with names.
My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute Shirt!
That Celtic Knot quilt is great! I like the DC Temple design too,. with great vertical emphasis. Interesting idea to paint on details or even to use pictures. You've been blessed with a creative mind!
Love, Dad
Oh. I guess that's the name of the tying system, not the name of the quilt. But I like it still!
Love, Dad
Post a Comment