Sometimes I call John on his cell phone, even when we are in the house together. This morning I got a text from him--first one! Our phone plan is changing, since Stewart is going off to school and needed one...so we will be texters.
I thought about first messages-and wished for solemn words to mark the occasion. But the first text I got was from my boss, first one I sent back to her.
We are hoping to get good at it.
John asked for a texting date, so I can practice and figure this new phone out! Nice to upgrade with rebates that make it "free" but it takes me awhile to get used to new technology.
So think of us, side by side, phones in hand, talking/texting. That is your picture of us for the day.
Sigh. I showed up for the RS clothing exchange (love the love bags) and found stuff for Em and Suzu and Roxie and new pj pants for me...Stayed for 15 minutes of the how-to-save-money lesson and then left to go back to work. Saw some beautiful, beautiful homes today. My scripture study for the morning was a challenge to put off worldly things (not covet). Timely.
4 comments:
Love the photo picture - will look forward to seeing a picture photo of you two texting. I picture it with the two of you sitting side by side typing on your phones and the view is from above as if standing over you trying to see what the two of you are up to.
My phone died at my Dye Party. Now it's time for a new phone. I've loved my Razor - slim and simple and now I have to get something new and I just don't want to. :P Best wishes with your texting. It's great when our children drag us into the 21st century!
Congrats on becoming a texter. That's something I have yet to learn.
I will have to text you soon.
I'll be a texter soon. John already is.
Post a Comment