You have to imagine this as a couple photo! John saw me with the camera taking a photo of the brownie pistachio frosting cake for Max, and laughed and said he had just taken a photo of the same thing! Un cropped, un-touched photos, one from each of us, having the same document-our-living history thought!
My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
United Thoughts
You have to imagine this as a couple photo! John saw me with the camera taking a photo of the brownie pistachio frosting cake for Max, and laughed and said he had just taken a photo of the same thing! Un cropped, un-touched photos, one from each of us, having the same document-our-living history thought!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Fun cake! I don't usually like cake, but I think I'd like that one.
That is one amazing cake! I concur with the couple photo--how could you be more united? :)
Which one of you took the closer up? Just curious.
Yes, I'm curious as to who took which photo as well.
Johnny took the first one.
I wonder if there is a gender difference in preference for close ups. When Elder B and I are taking the same picture, mine is usually closer.
Post a Comment