Friday, August 13, 2010

Holiday Post #3

We were surrounded by children! Bunk bed sleeping arrangements, with a girls' side and a guys' side. This was camping MOM STYLE! A hot shower, flushing toilet cabin with elecricity! Big picnic table in the center of the concrete floor, doors and screens that kept out bugs.

Suzanna brought a friend and Emma did, too.



Swinging monkey bridge over a steep drop. Scarier than it looks. I was glad for the tethered safety harness.

After zipping we swam in the lake, with many inflatable toys and towers and jungle gyms, and seaweed, and ducks.

3 comments:

Deb said...

What a great trip! I love seeing how happy you all are in these pictures.

Jane Babcock said...

Looks like lots of fun.

Lisa Chin said...

Love the bed portrait! And I guess you have internet access too. That is MY kind of camping. lol