I don't iron sheets (no surprise! Only quilting fabric gets IRONED around here by me!) These crooked wrinkly stripes add nothing. Wouldn't recommend them as backdrop. Nope. Experiment for perfect backdrop continues.
My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
4 comments:
So far my favorite is the white one. Backdropping makes me think of the cool backdrop you painted.
Is it a fabric quest? I like rock, leaves, plants etc. as backdrops.
Well I love your shirt! John's glasses too. Has he worn those for a while?? I don't iron sheets either. :)
I'm so grateful I don't live in a time period that requires sheets to be ironed!
My husband irons his own shirts - always has thankfully - and he is mystified that I won't iron his shirts but I will iron yards and yards of fabric. It's a whole different animal I think. ;)
Post a Comment