I am wearing Stewart/Max's shirt from Grandpa John. He used to have a truck that looked like that, and named it "The ATOMIC Buttercup." He painted it bright yellow and you could see it coming a mile off down the road! It made me smile to see bro-by-marriage Roger wearing this same shirt in NY and Owen wearing one of the boys' old ones. Fun to match.
My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Thursday, August 19, 2010
More NY and Sunburned Smiles
I am wearing Stewart/Max's shirt from Grandpa John. He used to have a truck that looked like that, and named it "The ATOMIC Buttercup." He painted it bright yellow and you could see it coming a mile off down the road! It made me smile to see bro-by-marriage Roger wearing this same shirt in NY and Owen wearing one of the boys' old ones. Fun to match.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the photos of every day life and the smiles. The quilt is fabulous as usual. What size is it?
Beautiful quilt! You all have been incredibly busy busy busy!
Post a Comment