He calls this my banana skirt.
My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Saturday, August 28, 2010
Morning at Meetings
Seminary starts next Wednesday. I spent the morning in Columbia at a training meeting. Thus the late blog for the day...
No shoes for John, hot pavement driveway (gritting his teeth in pain. I didn't know he was in pain at the time of this photo); he is being a gentleman bringing in my yard sale finds that I found on the way home.
He calls this my banana skirt.
He calls this my banana skirt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Training meetings are a blessing.
I like his one blue eye showing and love his shirt! That's a pretty cool skirt, too!
Post a Comment