We are still here!
My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Little Decorating Changes Around Here
I changed the living room. Everything was from my fabric collection. Nothing new purchased. Green is now dominant color. Lots of greens. Yellow-sided greens. Luanna calls them "pea greens" like split pea soup green, not fresh or frozen. The new family rule is no shoes on the sheepskin rug (this rug is from Ikea, yes. Used to be in our red, red bedroom, then sat in a trunk for years, then along a bench for a year...)
It is a good place to have family prayer. I want a quiet, gathering place, where we can read scriptures quietly together. We've been singing the same hymn all week long: #134 "I Believe in Christ" helping Roxie learn the alto part for the Primary program coming up...

We are still here!
We are still here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I would have missed the couple photo. Welcome back.
You know I love seeing decorating photos so thanks for sharing. :) I am surprised that I am really drawn towards green myself these days. It is just so soothing and reminds me of the outdoors.
Good. I wish you were HERE. I've missed you.
I want to come over and pray at your house, it looks so comfy/cozy!
I like it! And kindergarten sounds like fun!
I just looked again and noticed your Rabbit Run running rabbit. Good spot for it!
Post a Comment