Friday, October 22, 2010

VIP Table Can Talk When Lights Are Off

I went to school for Roxie's parent-lunch day. She is very affectionate and appreciative. The cafeteria was LOUD! The teacher on duty turned the lights out twice, with immediate silence results. The rule is no talking when lights go off. The teacher told the students that the VIP table can't hear each other talk.
Fish Tail braid works really well on her hair. She says she wants to grow it a little longer, and then will donate it.
Mural I finished up Monday. The clients have a beach-themed home. I painted clouds and seagulls in kitchen and waves and trees in living room and more clouds. Lots of clouds.




During job (client saves money if they do basecoat. But I will paint everything, if needed. Cutting in while standing on top of this ladder was scary. It's a long drop to the floor. Investing in scaffolding is on my wish list.

5 comments:

Deb said...

LOVE it! And will pay for a free trip to Salt Lake once we have our house!!!!

John said...

you can create simple scaffolding with two ladders, a couple boards, and ladder-jacks...be safe though, we just had a friend badly hurt while trying to install a window

Jane Babcock said...

I still love seagulls.

Julie said...

I still can't get a fishtail braid to look like that. Impressive. Your art is amazing too. Wish you lived closer!

Fine Art by Jennifer said...

Wow!