We carpooled with John's parents to the DC Temple. Afterwards they took us to the Taylor's recommended Deli, Stoneybrook Dr. turns into Jones Mill. Keep going straight until you turn left onto East West Highway, then turn right at the Jewish temple on GRUBB ROAD. Just past the elementary school on the left is Parkway Deli. They have a relish bar. All you can eat pickles, beets, carrot-raisin salad, olives.
My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Monday, February 21, 2011
President's Day Celebrating Forever Families
We carpooled with John's parents to the DC Temple. Afterwards they took us to the Taylor's recommended Deli, Stoneybrook Dr. turns into Jones Mill. Keep going straight until you turn left onto East West Highway, then turn right at the Jewish temple on GRUBB ROAD. Just past the elementary school on the left is Parkway Deli. They have a relish bar. All you can eat pickles, beets, carrot-raisin salad, olives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Looks yummy. We never used to buy deli sandwiches, but have discovered on our mission that some are better than others. A good sandwich is GOOD!
It was a great day. Thanks for the photographic memories!
John's sandwich looks good but I LOVE a good corned beef on rye! Delicious!
Hey, I was there, too! I went to the 11:30. :) Nice to think there was a "friend" in there with me! I love going on those random Monday openings!!!!
That deli place looks good. I need to find more eateries by the Temple!
Post a Comment