My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Thursday, February 3, 2011
First I Chalk
Snow-ice days have messed up our school schedule. I stay home with children. When they go, I go to work. First I chalk... Then paint! Hoping to finish today/tomorrow and seal with satin polyurethane and get paid.
2 comments:
Yosemite Sam - the roughest, toughest he-man stuffest hombré that's ever crossed the Rio Grande. An' I ain't no namby-pamby.
Yosemite Sam is so funny. And your rendering is perfect! Keep up the good work!
It's going to be cute.
Post a Comment