Monday, January 31, 2011

I Can't Just Leave It Alone


I announced today that it was time for a couple photo. John is great about cooperating. Wonderful, really. He doesn't understand why guys would balk at standing cheek to cheek with their sweetie! Grab your guy and smile and click! It is the Month of LOVE, and you don't have to wait until the 14th to celebrate!

If I advertised here in blog-dom and had sponsors and prizes, I would set up a couple photo contest. Send them in, I would set up a voting ballot, and the most romantic, or silliest, or sweetest, or inspiring couple photo would win!

If you take COUPLE PHOTOS, you automatically win! I am grateful for the year plus of over a thousand photos of us. Not us surrounded by our off-spring. Just the two of us. Being united matters to me. Visually showing that unity in photography projects is a good way to practice DAILY being together.

Try it all month? If not for February, pick your anniversary month?!

Not all the photos turn out. We always take at least three, sometimes twenty or so.

And then you can play with the colors, the cropping, lighting, soft-focus...



2 comments:

Lisa Chin said...

I love your couple photos. I am not feeling very photogenic these days so I will procrastinate couple photos on our end a little longer. ;)

Victoria said...

Your couple photos are a great idea. I am not ready to commit to that yet... I have barely submitted to having a couple taken of myself. But I will think on it.