Turquoise & rust National Geographic Aztec art modge-podged on...
...and taken off. I did a layer of Pinocchio black and white words, instead. Still not happy with it.
Client of 2 sketches of 2 days ago wrote this morning saying it was "my call" on making characters size that I think would work well. More re-dos.
I understand the need to change. Sometimes you think something will look really cool, and then you change your mind. Again. And again.
I am trying really hard to think positively about the process and not be irritated.
Re-dos are a good thing.
Really. Do I sound convinced?
I'll show you the shoes when I figure out what to finally do with them. Ha! And they might change again after that!
And this mean-mighty-mural is going to be incredible!
4 comments:
From a distance they look great.
I like the turquoise and rust Aztec art. Check out this link on a shoe redo - you will love it!
http://lyrickinard.blogspot.com/2010/06/tutorial-painting-shoes.html
Oh just occurred to me - my church shoes developed a small hole - I wonder if I could fix them by mod podging them. Thanks for getting the brain working.
I would have never thought to modge podge shoes. What an intriguing idea.
Post a Comment