Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Overnighter

John has training up in Philly all week long for his third part-time job (still no benefits, sadly). He is being super-frugal, saving his per diem and eating sandwhiches. Instead of taking the train up, I am driving with him, spending the night (!) and home again after playing in the city.

Max will be in charge here. Of a huge household: his siblings, plus two cousins, plus our favorite toddler! No school day for teacher inservice. They have some library videos to watch, plenty of hot dogs and top ramen to share. I don't even care what state the house is in when I get back-as long as nobody goes hungry or gets hurt. Simple goals.

I hope to come back with some fun photos to share.

2 comments:

Jane Babcock said...

Looking forward to your report.

Lisa Chin said...

What a nice vacation for you two! Enjoy!