Where am I? This was an $8.00 tour. Broad Street. Masonic Temple. They allowed photos but no video. Beautiful. Amazing murals and architecture. I figured since George Washington, Ben Franklin...even Gerald Ford were all members of a Mason Lodge, I wanted to see this #3 rated biggest/beautiful Masonic temple in the world (Scotland and...somewhere else in Europe is other one). Well worth the hour tour. More photos of interest tomorrow's blog, same place.
My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Humility Block, Thumbprint Signature, & Harpists
Where am I? This was an $8.00 tour. Broad Street. Masonic Temple. They allowed photos but no video. Beautiful. Amazing murals and architecture. I figured since George Washington, Ben Franklin...even Gerald Ford were all members of a Mason Lodge, I wanted to see this #3 rated biggest/beautiful Masonic temple in the world (Scotland and...somewhere else in Europe is other one). Well worth the hour tour. More photos of interest tomorrow's blog, same place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wouldn't have thought to go there. Thank your for sharing your tour.
Post a Comment