We finished! Not before the end of the year, but it was close. I like how this one of the children turned out:
Max is gone on a Maryland State Boychoir tour for the weekend, and then moving out to live with an aunt & uncle who live 2 blocks away. He is signed up for classes at the local community college. We are extending a standing invitation to him to come home and eat dinner with us every night.
Roxie prayed tonight that Elder Landbeck and Sister & Elder Babcock would be "continually happy" as they work hard as missionaries. And for Emmalyn's headaches to improve, and for Max to come back to Church.
3 comments:
Beautiful children. Congratulations to all of you.
I mean children in the best sense of the word. Lovely young people.
I can tell that your heart is breaking but it is wonderful that you are still reaching out to him and that he will be close by. (((hugs)))
Post a Comment