My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Sunday, January 15, 2012
Worth It
I could have painted this myself, but it was perfect, exactly what I needed. I like how KJV "temperance" is worded as self-control. I want to be better at this, recognizing the spirit, and knowing when I am NOT feeling it. Source: artist Dee Kasberger, "Urban Soul" If I am feeling hate, anger, sadness, chaos, impatience, mean & yucky, evil/bad, doubtful, harshness, and no hope & giving up with wild abandonment, I am not feeling the spirit, but the adversary's enticings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very clear distinction. It is so easy to be deceived. I think I could use a constant visual reminder like this.
Post a Comment