Come to the party, Friday June 22nd! I wish Respondez S'il Vous Plait meant something to more people... That is RSVP=RESPOND to the invite PLEASE! The party will happen, no matter what. No matter we don't really know how many people will show up. How much food to prepare. How many chairs and tables.
Had time to finish a Round Robin quilting project for my Wild Threads mini-group. We work on each other's projects, pass boxes around each month. This is K's project. Wonky Log Cabin Block in colors I love! Can you guess which two I made for her quilt?
These two:
Relax. Party Pretty. No stress, just lots of excitement, eagerness, a little nervousness. There was a moment yesterday when I put the family history crib-art back on the freshly painted downstairs hallway and realized Emma's heart will have a + DJ in less than a month!
7 comments:
Looks like lots of creative fun.
Looks cute!
We are super excited too!
These next few weeks are going to fly by!
I love the underskirts. Gonna look beautiful and fun. Happy quilt.
Fun petticoats. I love that you take pictures of what you're creating.
Fun petticoats. I love that you take pictures of what you're creating.
Love what you're doing with ruffles and poofyness and blue! Can't wait to see the dress for Olivia on her.
We will be there!! (Hopefully we, but at least I will be there!)
Post a Comment