Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Rescued


My Junk Buddy Tiffany invited me to shop Saturday morning. We were driving back from a cute store (opened once a month: D'Bohemia in Havre de Grace. Check it out!) Driving by a random street, we stopped at what looked like a big yard sale. Just two guys landscaping. I thought it was a big framed window. They were clearing the yard, going to take this to the dump: 2x4 framing a huge piece of metal. Magnets stick. I spent hours getting rid of the moss and outdoor debris from the frame, spent $15 at Home Depot to buy a wall buddy hanging clip to support up to 200 lbs (this is HEAVY) and it is now in our living room. But Tiffany has first rights of ownership when I die. Seriously. This thing is amazing!

3 comments:

Deb said...

What a great idea! So much potential for fun on there. And I see a glimpse of the BIG picture of Emma and Dean above your piano. Super awesome!

Jane Babcock said...

Fun!

Lisa Chin said...

Beautiful! So many possibilities. I love your black and white pillows on the couch!