How do you coordinate a wedding party thousands of miles apart?
This is mostly for Emma:Scalloped edged, 96" length tablecloth, feels like linen, nice hand to the fabric. Lots of space for signatures!
Crazy black/white/red socks (last pair left men's dept @ Tarjay) and first few bow ties in red. Dibs on any of them for DJ's friends?Awesome turquoise chevron afghan, thrifted $7.00 find today!
It might make a lovely hide-the-basket-ball-pad in the gym backdrop...
Your sister & friends on their anti-social-norms experiment. SEE HER COOL RED SHOES?
Keep your eyes on the goal! (This is me trying to be as tall as Dad.) All the details don't matter. Getting here does. XO love you!
2 comments:
I love the bottom three on the left. The eyes from the elephants are funny! And the I like the checkerboard and the Cool swirls. And those socks are indeed perfect! Hrmm. I will keep my eyes open for socks as well.
You are cute, stretching to be tall. Wedding prep exciting and wonderful!
Post a Comment