Lamb Saag was my favorite--the green stuff on the rice! recipe here
My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Friday, September 19, 2008
Best Indian Food in West Virginia
Lamb Saag was my favorite--the green stuff on the rice! recipe here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I want a bite of that! It looks really good. Didn't you say there is a good indian restaurant around here? We should go sometime.
Bombay behind Festival--between Burger King and whatever else is back there. They have great mango-lassies and live belly dancing on days we avoid purposefully...Good prices, great wait-staff.
Post a Comment