First it was matte greenish blue, for months. Then the silver center you see here.
Then all silvery with bands of matte blue green...
This is transitition painting day.
And it was like this for a long time...
My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
2 comments:
A change in the entertainment center too!
I would never think to change a fireplace so much. I never think to change anything much....errr...
I need to inherit some of your bravery my friend.
I love it all. And it's possible I covet your creativity :) Mental note to self- do not stand still too long at the Landbeck's, lest I be painted!
Post a Comment