Max and Stewart, look the same.
Weirdest thing I ever made Emma eat. Almost. They were on sale, frozen.
Most recent mural, July 2008. Great Grandma Billie's powder room.
Inspiration for her powder room, metal hydrangeas $99 or so a set from a decorating catalog. Paint is cheaper!

4 comments:
Is that a little tiny octopus? Where did you get them? My mom would love that. In Japan, I saw them selling them on skewers from a cart, kind of like the hot dog carts we have here.
Ummm, yes, I think? Can't remember, long time ago (see how young Em looks!) but I know it was at Weis, in the frozen meat section. You never know what you will find there! I will keep my eyes open, if I see them again!
I like your new background, Jennilyn!
The octopus picture makes me squirm. You've always been much braver than me. Another good influence! Thanks.
I like your comments about 10 minute bursts of creativity. I can relate. The key really is to be happily interruptible.
I hadn't seen Gma Billie's bathroom either-
Walking through th HRCB bld today- where I have my Book of Mormon class- the smell of paint hit me- they had been doing some construction. Its funny how smells remind us of things. Whenever I smell paint- I recall all the times our whole house smelled like that- I loved it because the results were beautiful.
Post a Comment