I'm thankful to be an American. Thankful for the soldiers fighting for my freedoms.
This mural represents Italy, or maybe southern France...My mother-by-marriage Sandy had a picture she loved--except for the colors. She wanted the rooster changed, and less blues overall in the picture, since her home is green/gold/red based palette. THIS is the finished mural (the orginial) is below). I changed the curtains to match her dinning room.
2 comments:
You changed the background of your blog again! How do you do that?
I liked the one you had with the black and white back of the background. It reminded me of your dining room ceiling.
Can you see the link in the corner, top left? Click there, and it will take you to the http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/ site . The green, black and white toile one I loved, too, but it matched Geri's, and she had it first. I left a comment on her page, saying I am fickle about paint colors, and how much I loved that we have similar tastes! Easy to change. The directions on the site were frustrating for me, I figured out how to do a minima layout, and then John helped me find it was under "Add a Gadget" and scroll down to edit html and paste in the cool background. Free, and lots of choices. Leslie Perry inspired me--the YW president listed on my links...
Post a Comment