My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
I will try and clearly date new stuff. Most of this blog has been historical, showing past projects. Funny to me that Emmalyn had not seen most of them. So one of the goals of me blogging is to stay in visual-current communication with far-away family and friends. And some of that is back-tracking, so you know what you have missed.
2 comments:
Wow, you've been busy this morning making September 2 memorable all over again.
Fun room photos. I couldn't figure out if any were current though (except for Roxie Jane's dolphin), or if they are historical.
I will try and clearly date new stuff. Most of this blog has been historical, showing past projects. Funny to me that Emmalyn had not seen most of them. So one of the goals of me blogging is to stay in visual-current communication with far-away family and friends. And some of that is back-tracking, so you know what you have missed.
Post a Comment