If you had to choose just one, which photo looks the most like her? Which one do you like the best?
She loves her new haircut! She is sending her braid in to Pantene Beautiful Lengths (they do not charge for their wigs, take min 8" and make wigs for adult women with cancer, too, not just kids). G-ma Sandy says it ages her, in good ways. G-pa John says she looks like a completely different person. Said he couldn't wait for her aunt Sara to see! (She is a makeup-wig-hair specialist)
6 comments:
Beautiful pictures! Great haircut. I think my favorite is the last picture.
Cute haircut! The first one is pretty, I like the lighting and how she is turned but the last one looks the most like her, she looks happy, and more grown up.
I like the first one best. Cute haircut!
I like the first one. And I love the hair! She looks so grown up - wasn't I just babysitting her during MY freshman year at BYU?!?
Tie - First one and last one. Love the haircut. That Geri... She's got some mad skills with the scissors. :)
Wow, great pictures!! I like the first one, though they all show her wonderful personality. The first one is the most grown up college lady looking.
Post a Comment