Saturday, December 20, 2008

Mailing Madness-so it's VIRTUAL for now!

The Post Offices are crowded crazy today. So hard copies may come later to family far away, after Christmas...

A friend who haikus for fun asked for entries starting with "In this house..."  
 
 



















Suzanna
In this house I harp
Not complaining but strumming
Music floats upward.

Maxwell
In this house we sing
Hymns of Gratitude and Praise
Thanks to God above.

Stewart (applies to RJ & Sam, too)
In this house kids play
Blissful electronic toys
Blocks, dolls forgotten.

Emmalyn
In this house peace reigns
"I love you" and hugs abound
Kindness softens hearts.


I submitted one for each child and 4 were selected for this book. She also asked for quilt blocks, a paper-pieced pattern she designed, but we could choose whatever fabrics. These are my two submissions, both in the big quilt. That is me cooking in one window, and two kids doing dishes in the other! Great set up, someone to clean up after I do the cooking! I am teaching them how to cook more, so that may change...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Fine Art by Jennifer said...

That's a really neat idea. I like it!