My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Straight A Teenager
This is Suzanna not wanting to have her picture taken--with the handful of other 8th graders who got 4.0 first term. Tough to be 13 and your mom has the camera in your face...
That was kind of the look she gave me in church last sunday. I looked at her and smiled during sacrament and she looked at me like that last picture. Just to make sure, I smiled again. Same thing. Maybe she has been told that smiling during sacrament meeting is irreverent??? I was chuckling to myself.
5 comments:
How embarassing, mom! Oh, but I know that look...
I'm glad you got some anyway!
This post teaches me to smile even if I don't want to! when my picture is being taken. Congratulations to Suzanna!
Hey! This is your Hundredth Blog Post!
Huzzah!
Huzzah!
Huzzah!
That was kind of the look she gave me in church last sunday. I looked at her and smiled during sacrament and she looked at me like that last picture. Just to make sure, I smiled again. Same thing. Maybe she has been told that smiling during sacrament meeting is irreverent??? I was chuckling to myself.
Post a Comment