Original photo. Love the setting. This is inside the visitor's center where it was warm and they have couches. This photo is a week old! I had to leave super early for work today, training my census crew so I am pre-blogging a little this week...
My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Monday, February 22, 2010
Get It Right
Original photo. Love the setting. This is inside the visitor's center where it was warm and they have couches. This photo is a week old! I had to leave super early for work today, training my census crew so I am pre-blogging a little this week...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love what you do with your photos. It looks like you have a fun time. Which program do you use?
I think you've made up for your lack of couple pictures yesterday.
Fun colors! My fav is the B&W.
Picassa. Wishing I had photoshop. I can't cut and paste people, but playing with color and angles and saturation makes me happy!
Post a Comment