Sunday, February 7, 2010

Good Question




I am thankful that John knows clearly what he wants emotionally, and knows how to ask for it. Good husband quality. He encourages me to be more vocal in articulating my needs.

"I need a nap."
"I need some alone time."
"I need to feel safer financially."

Working on that.

Some good contacts from friends pushing his resume to their contacts. We are thankful for the support and help from everyone.

More color on BeckyT's quilt!

And how some of it got there...

5 comments:

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emmalyn said...

I almost asked if this was a second mall date... but your coats are just off!

Jane Babcock said...

I love your long hair.

Fine Art by Jennifer said...

I have no idea what the quilt is all about. I can't wait to see a whole picture!

Lisa Chin said...

You are just using kiddie water colors for that? Awesome!