My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
I like full color, and crop of the no color. I was going to say your beautiful eyes popped out in the no color one, but that wasn't very accurate. Gross to think about. Your eyes were emphasized. (That's better!)
6 comments:
I prefer the full color. It feels happier and truer.
I like full color, and crop of the no color. I was going to say your beautiful eyes popped out in the no color one, but that wasn't very accurate. Gross to think about. Your eyes were emphasized. (That's better!)
Hee hee, eye pops, foot pops (after the perfect kiss), lollipops...
Thank you for the compliment. (Hmm, and our eyes MATHC!)
I was thinking we just look younger with wrinkles whited out.
MATCH
Edit before pressing publish!
I actually like the first one the best, but your left eye (not the eye on the left) needs to be a little more or less visible in this picture.
the bowties are AMAZING.
B&W is really dramatic, emphasizes features.t the color brings out personality.
Love, Dad
Post a Comment