Friday, August 20, 2010

Dewey Beach on a Thursday



Emma wanted a sibling photo before they left for school. And we haven't gone to the ocean all summer. Perfect day in the middle of the week. I finished up my work project Wednesday. John was free from work (his starts up again next week for quality control of what I just finished with the census...).

6 comments:

Julie said...

Fantastic sibling shot--love the lighting.

Jane Babcock said...

It would be fun to just lie down on the beach and look up at that circle of siblings.

BobandLu said...

I love these upward sibling shots. Glad you got some good time at the beach!

Emmalyn said...

What you can't see is how much we are dripping on Mom! Fresh from the ocean :)

Jess and Jason said...

I LOVE those pictures you take of your kids!

Lisa Chin said...

Love both photos! What great memories for everyone!